Membership & Support
The NYFC is always in need of volunteers. Check this page regularly to learn about Club's latest needs and how you might be able to help.
Immediate needs (as of 1/28/22):
Education: Join the education committee and help with
- Finding a new NYFC Education chairperson (it could be you!)
- Updating/maintaining accurate teacher and school contact lists
- Using these contact lists to to publicize concerts, masterclasses, and competitions
- Organizing youth chamber music sessions (perhaps as part of the Club's Small Ensemble program)
- Creating youth events at the Flute Fair
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYFC event preparation and management:
- Write and distribute press releases for upcoming events
- Run a Zoom meeting
- Recording/stream one or more concerts
Website and presence on social media:
- Share your thoughts on ways to improve website content and organization
- Take on a management/content creation role on one of our social media platforms
Expansion of membership:
- Encourage your friends, colleagues, and students to attend NYFC events and join the Club as members. The future of the Club depends on our next generation of students!